Australian Justin Bieber Site

Justin Bieber news, music, photos, lyrics, competitions & more for all Bieber Babes

Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle

August15

Justin was sharing his love for the audience at a concert last year, when a member of the audience threw a full bottle of water at him.

“But yeah, I just wanted to see everybody because I love you guys,” the star says, before the bottle hits him in the head.

“Ow, that didn’t feel good,” he then tells the crowd.

“I don’t know why she just threw that at me.”

Celeb site TMZ said Bieber took the incident “like a man”, which I think all of us Bieber Babes agree.
I just love that Justin is such a determined guy, that whatever happens, he continues like nothing ever happened because he doesn’t like to let his fans down. For example: When he fractured his foot while singing “One Time”. He injured himself at the beginning of the song, but continued without the audience knowing until he limped off the stage. I am so proud of him.
LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!
That is just one of the many reasons why he is my role model/hero.

Click on the links below to check out the video and information

Justin Bieber

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/teen-idol-justin-bieber-hit-by-flying-bottle/story-e6frewyr-1225903267499#       Daily Telegraph Article (with video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-fWGXRU-7M      YouTube Video

9 Comments to

“Justin Bieber Hit By Water Bottle”

1. On August 16th, 2010 at 1:05 pm alessandra Says:

he is so cute even the video is not going to stop me from loving him

2. On August 24th, 2010 at 8:41 pm Monique Says:

win VIP tickets to a justin bieber concert in canada 😀 arrrghhhh

GO CLICK NOW! http://koiniclub.com/ref/C-3-80084628

😀

3. On August 27th, 2010 at 7:19 am tasha Says:

hiyaa you are soo right he iss a hero justin i love you babes! X

4. On September 1st, 2010 at 4:33 pm Izzy.J ( number 1 Bieber fan) Says:

OMG hes soooo hot i wish i had that water bottle I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. On September 1st, 2010 at 4:34 pm Izzy.J ( number 1 Bieber fan) Says:

I LOVE HIM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. On September 3rd, 2010 at 6:16 am jazmene may Says:

i love justin he is so fine

7. On September 14th, 2010 at 5:59 am haley Says:

i saw someone that worked backstage they picked up the water bottle while cleaning the stage and sold it on ebay i think it sold for like 5 dollars i still have it on my watching list, it was one of those smaller waterbottles. so sad i wonder y they threw if they were obviously fan?!?!?! maybe trying to get noticed 🙂

8. On October 15th, 2010 at 2:01 am shahanara Says:

hey bieber datz soooo cool

9. On October 25th, 2010 at 3:55 am Some guy Says:

DID YOU KNOW:
    When Justin left the stage he started crying, and he said that he wanted to see his mum.

Email will not be published

Website example