Australian Justin Bieber Site

Justin Bieber news, music, photos, lyrics, competitions & more for all Bieber Babes

Australian Justin Bieber Website

April1

Lozza & Justin Bieber

Hi Bieber Babes. My name is Lozza. I live in Sydney, Australia. I am 21 years old and

I am a HUGE Justin Bieber fan.

My goal is to make Justin’s music #1 each and every time. But I need YOUR help. To do this, I made this website dedicated to everything Justin, where we can all keep up to date with what Justin is doing, and connect with each other.

So, if you are a Bieber Babe, explore this website, and leave a comment.

I made this website because I was so sick of having to go to heaps of websites just to find out about one thing.
All the information was scattered over more than like 10 websites, and some of them were even too slow to load.
So, I thought, why not? I could make a website where us Bieber Babes can find all the information about our guy in ONE place.

This website not only has updates and latest news, it has pictures, videos, competitions etc.

So, remember to bookmark this page and come back regularly. This website is something you do NOT want to miss.

To check out all my previous posts & to make sure you do not miss anything, here is a link to my sitemap where you will find a list of all my pages about Justin Bieber.
posted under Who Am I?
137 Comments to

“Australian Justin Bieber Website”

1. On May 11th, 2011 at 1:34 pm shaya Says:

I love justin Biebert he is hot

2. On May 21st, 2011 at 10:03 pm amy Says:

hey jb first……i love u!………do u have skype? and hey selena ur my fav…….well u 2 jb 😉

3. On May 23rd, 2011 at 1:03 pm Emily Seymour Says:

IIIILLOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE THIISSS WEBSITTEEE!!!!! 😀 😀

Everyone follow me on twitter: @seymourbieber

i am a MASSIVVEEE bieberr fann!!!!! 😀 😀

talk to you guys soon. <3 <3

4. On June 1st, 2011 at 12:34 pm Vinilla Ice Says:

I honestly don’t get what the big deal is with people hating J.B I mean yea he may not be the most talented in the world but he is very talented and he is like soooooo hot.
    Oh hey are you really Selena Gomez or is that just a joke

5. On June 3rd, 2011 at 9:03 pm shaya.tugwood Says:

hello justin bieber I love you very much your so cute.

6. On June 6th, 2011 at 8:48 am shaya.tugwood Says:

hi justin Bieber my Name is shaya.tugwood it fik
    your hot

7. On June 24th, 2011 at 7:00 pm Ruby.kat Says:

hi i love justin bieber he is like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot by the way you look so cute with justin bieber!!!!Talk later by

8. On June 26th, 2011 at 9:30 am taylor Says:

hi justin its my sisters b’day soon and i couldnt think of what to get her so i was wondering if you could post something saying happy birthday to her!!! btw her name is nicola! (shes a huge fan too!)

9. On July 28th, 2011 at 4:08 pm adamaris Says:

hi justin i am a big fan of you. i wish that i could meet you in person

10. On August 11th, 2011 at 3:10 am zahidrose Says:

I love his music! I love Justin Bieber

11. On August 15th, 2011 at 11:12 pm ellen oakley Says:

hi jb im sorry to hear about you and selena she is stupid for dumping you. oh well at least youre free for me now please give me your adress im your no 1 fan

12. On September 12th, 2011 at 6:12 am selena gomez Says:

i will love you always and forever and i want tickets to your gig we are always here for you.kiss me and hug me until we get married,buy your suit and ring me.i am booked the honey moon and we will be together for a long time

13. On September 12th, 2011 at 6:22 am katrina (mrs bieber) Says:

i love the biebs i always will i just want to say justin we all love you and we always will even if you go bold.I love you with all my heart and i will never let you go.I want tickets to your concert,i am going to ask my friends mum and my mum if we can save some moey to come and see you.No matter what people say about you it aint true and you are gay and you dont sing like a girl,you sing like a little star who had a dream and it just like came true.Selena dumped you because you are more popular,but no need to moan i am here f you need me,all your fans are.We will soon be married os get buying that suit.I All ready ahve your neckalce and your doll and 4 posters your game 3 books your bookmark and your films lots more coming up love you

14. On September 24th, 2011 at 3:44 pm charlotte Says:

HI Justin u r awsome
    your songs are awsome trying to get tickets to your next concert.

15. On September 25th, 2011 at 7:41 pm charlotte Says:

i am a huge fan too

16. On September 25th, 2011 at 7:44 pm charlotte Says:

i loooooooooooove justin soooooooooo much

17. On September 25th, 2011 at 7:50 pm charlotte Says:

i have got alot of justin bieber posters in my room

18. On October 10th, 2011 at 7:57 am juliette Says:

hji juastin i more than 4000 posters of u in my room and really wan to meet u one daay i wwent to ir brisbane concert this year and the girl in front of me was the one less lonely girl i wish it was me but it wasnt and thats ok i love u soo much

19. On December 14th, 2011 at 8:35 am ash bieber Says:

omg i love you justin drew bieber i have all your stuf that has been made that how much i love you wat cd is bron to be somebody on

20. On December 14th, 2011 at 8:38 am ash bieber Says:

it will be my dream to meet you jb i have over 2000.00 posters in my room

21. On January 11th, 2012 at 11:30 am nushi rulz Says:

i luv justin bieber ssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much^..^im ur #1 fan. im in australia.i came 2 ur concert in melbourne………..it ws prtty coooooooooooooooool……jb!!!!!!!!! i enjy it alot, bt i culdnt talk 2 uuuuuuuuu:(:( plzzzzzzzzzzz com again….im waitng thnx bieber…………………………..tc luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honey………..

22. On April 7th, 2012 at 4:28 pm Emma Says:

Have you met Justin? If you have then you are so AMAZINGLY lucky! He is my inspiration and idol. I love your site! It is the best and you’re right about having to go to like 10 different sites to get JB news. Anyways, keep on posting coz we all love your site. xx

23. On June 1st, 2012 at 10:22 am alexis Says:

i love jb hes hot

24. On June 1st, 2012 at 10:25 am alexis Says:

im waiting for u to have one in cambridge ohio plzzzzzz i love you i really want a free pass to yur consert iv never went to one never ever ever rfeally want to please send me one

25. On June 1st, 2012 at 10:31 am alexis Says:

oh yah thanks i want to kiss pppp
    A:*

26. On June 6th, 2012 at 11:39 pm Kammie Says:

i love justin bieber i have the backpack,two necklaces, earrings and three books and i am going to his concert 12th birthday party i am his girlfriend and i have justin bieber hair bow it says justin bieber favorite girl

27. On June 15th, 2012 at 11:39 am Sebastiaan Says:

im not a justin bieber fan, i was just looking for some of his fan websites for a project and found this, this is so cool. ur really good at website design

28. On July 19th, 2012 at 9:53 am laura huxley Says:

omfg i am horny for u justin bieber

29. On November 26th, 2012 at 1:25 pm shaya.tugwood Says:

hay love you to mcak juatin Bieber 🙂

30. On January 4th, 2013 at 5:00 pm Shellie Says:

Hi there, just wanted to say, I enjoyed this post.
    It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

31. On January 10th, 2013 at 11:25 am Luke Van Berkel Says:

Have first release tickets for coming show in melbs up for grabs 0424559177

32. On January 10th, 2013 at 6:34 pm elnaz Says:

i love you justin you are very very good loking and interesting your music is beutiful i love you so much
    kissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

33. On January 10th, 2013 at 6:42 pm armita Says:

i love justin bieber my name is armita i nine years a go i love you justinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn you very goood loking i like music you good bay

34. On January 15th, 2013 at 6:17 am MyMusic Says:

We love Bieber too!… & we’ve got a contest coming up soon. Check us out to watch for when it launches! Thanks for beliebing Lozza!

35. On January 31st, 2013 at 10:14 am Cristal Says:

My name is Cristal I am 14 years old I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER!!! I am pround to be a BELIEBER!

36. On May 24th, 2013 at 11:14 am shaya.tugwood Says:

hey is your bigs fen I em your numd 1 😉

37. On May 11th, 2016 at 8:10 am DesireeB Says:

I’ve always been a Belieber fan forever!I’ve always loved Bieber’s music and concerts since I was little!

Email will not be published

Website example